Our comment policy has been put together due to inappropriate comment spamming and language. Therefore, the guidelines have been created to protect this site, its contents, our subscribers, and those who want to actively take part in the conversation.
* We encourage free speech and defend everyone’s right to express unpopular points of view. However, we do not permit:
- hate comments
- sexually explicit content of any kind
- personal attacks
- profanity of any kind will not be tolerated – Also, please don’t try to slip stuff in by leaving out, transposing or changing a couple of letters. This is a family orientated web site.
* Stay on Topic: Keep your comments related to the article or story you are commenting on. (example) If an article is about car repair and you comment about jamba juice – we will delete your comments. We do not tolerate spam comments.
* Don’t Comment in ALL CAPS: All caps is like shouting at someone on the Internet and it is very irritating to try to read. If you want people to actually read your comments and possibly learn something from them – type in a normal voice.
* Don’t Sell Anything
* Be Encouraging: If you have something to say – say it! Encourage someone, build them up or give constructive criticism – perhaps you have seen something different or discovered a different result – present your comment in such a way as to be helpful.
Keep in mind the overall tone of this web site and comment accordingly. (see About Us for more details) This web site is designed to build businesses, help businesses with tips and advice, and be a place where its members can share with each other and grow from each other in order to build better businesses.