In the last several years the Internet has seen many changes in the way that people do business. Technology in website development has taken on more and more dynamic dimensions and over 95% of all product and service research is currently done online in one form or another.
However, nothing could have compared to the incredible explosion in the Mobile Market. iPhones, iPads, Text Messaging, Email Alerts & notices have accelerated, and more and more people are using their mobile devices to search the Internet and keep in touch with people than ever before.
U.S. Mobile Penetration & Use in the Automotive Industry
- Currently there are over 285 Million U.S. cell phone subscribers in the U.S. — CTIA Wireless
- 71% use data services daily (SMS, Mobile Web, Email) — Neilson Company
- 18% of auto shoppers now use their mobile during the car buying process. — JD Power
- 30% of car search (on Cars.com alone) are done from mobile handsets. Two years ago it was zero. –Sharon Knitter – Cars.com
- 40% of mobile searches on Cars.com occur when the person is standing on the dealers lot. — Cars.com
Powerful Tools for Auto Dealers to Stay Competitive
First Auto Resources offers you the necessary tools that you need to reach these mobile target audiences.